Injectors are one of the most important and expensive parts of a diesel engine. They spray fuel into the cylinders, where it is compressed and ignited to create power. Injectors for the Cummins 5.9 liter common rail engine must be able to handle high fuel pressures and withstand the extreme heat and stress of daily operation.
Which Are The Best Injectors For 5.9 Cummins Common Rail From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best injectors for 5.9 cummins common rail and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Injectors For 5.9 Cummins Common Rail People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Top Quality Well-Manufactured Common Rail Injector Tube Removal Tool is an engine tool kit made from sturdy, tough prime fibrous Alloy materials that Trucks & Cars enhanced durability and superior reliability. Durable
- A must have for any shop working on Cummins 5.9 6.7L Engines, This Common Rail Injector Tube Removal Tool helps with the remove the injector Tube without damaging the cup in the process.
- Fitment: Replace for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9 6.7L. It has been coated for rust resistance as well as a rockwell hardness of over 62 to ensure a long life
- Replace for OE Part Number 933-3401.
- Our design is engineered towards repeated shop use, and efficiently removing the injector tubes .
- Fix error: P205 P206 P2149 P2019.Fits perfect and fix misfire code.If you have a broken shorted or open solenoid ,this is your fix.
- Note: The nut should be re-tightened to approximately 15 ft-lbs.
- Note: Replacement shouldn't take more than an hour, and you don't have to remove the hoses on the side of the valve cover.
- The O-ring is already installed inside, and the eyes are invisible. If it is taken apart, it is easy to be broken.(An extra O-ring will be given away)
- Buy with Confidence:We offer a 36 month warranty, true worry-free shopping experience.Please contact us any question will be replied within 24 hours except the weekend and holiday.
- Compatible Models: Compatible with 2003-2008 Cummins
- Function: Fix the following bugs: P205 P206 P2149 P2019.Fits perfect and fix misfire code
- Note: Nuts should be retightened to approximately 15 ft-lbs. The replacement shouldn't take more than an hour, and you don't have to remove the hose on the side of the bonnet.
- Quality Assurance：This is a brand new high-quality product that meets the professional requirements of stable performance and durability
- Satisfied service: If any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will guarantee your experience.
- Compatibility: For 2001-05 Chevy GMC Duramax 6.6L (LB7 & LLY) and 2003-07 Dodge Cummins 5.9L, for Bosch diesel common rail system and other vehicles with a 14mm fuel line nut.
- This diesel fuel injector block-off cap tool can helps in identification of faulty diesel fuel injectors and also used to diagnose engine knock sounds.
- Full carbon steel construction, surface antirust finished
- Specifications: M14x1.5(14mm) internal thread nuts
- Replace Parts number: Miller 9011 / GM EN-47589-1
- 🍳We manufacture Diesel Fuel Injector basing on Bos-ch Technology. Each 1 pcs Injector passed strict testing before shipping.
- 🍳Replacement for 2004 2005 2006 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 SLT, ST 5.9L L6 - Diesel.
- 🍳Replacement for 2008 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 5.9L L6 - Diesel.
- 🍳Interchange Part Numbers: 0445120103, 0445120208, 0445120238, 0986435505, 3968158, 445120208, 4940051, 5135790AC, 5135790AD, 986435505, R5135780AD, R5135790AB, R5135790AD, R5135790AF.
- 🍳6 PCS Packing, so you can replace all in 1 time (Considering service condition, we insist to advise you replace all. Saving time & money of replacement, and keeping you and your family safe while driving).
- Easy To Use Tool For Removal of Injector Tubes
- Application: 2003 – 2018 5.9L and 6.7L
- Alternative 933-3401
- Is an easy to use remover manufactured with precision and sturdiness for reliability.
- High quality aftermarket tool
- Ram 2500 3500 5.9 Cummins Fuel Injector Connector Tubes Injection Lines Harness Kit, Set of 6
- Replacement for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 5.9 Cummins Diesel 2004 2005 2006 2007
- Part Number: 445120032, 5135790AB, 5135790AC, 5135790AD, 5135790AE, R5135790AC, R5135790AD, R5135790AE, R5135790AF, 0445120238, 0986435505, 0445120103, 0445120208
- White smoke or knock: If the fuel injector is cracked or installed improperly resulting in insufficient fuel supply pressure,white smoke or knock may occur.It is strongly recommended to find a professional repair shop for replacement.
- Warning: 1)Please drain the waste oil in the cylinder before installation; 2)Be careful do not knock the tip of the fuel injector or overtighten it to avoid damage; 3)If the O-ring or gasket is aging, please replace it with a new one; 4)The fuel supply tube needs to be aligned with the slot of the fuel injector and installed in place.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0445120238 0986435505
- Interchange Part Number:0445120208, 0445120238, 0986435505, 39, 0445120103
- Fitment: Late Build 04-07 W/325HP Engine
- 2005 - 2009 Ram Trucks 5.9L Diesel Engine
- 2005 - 2009 Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Engine
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Pressure Relief Valve, made of stainless steel, enhance durability performance. It can effectively anti-corrosion,anti-oxidation
- 【REPLACEMENT PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE】Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, meets or exceeds OEM standards
- 【REPLACES PART NUMBER】3947799 3963808
- 【FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES】Fits 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Diesel. See below for the full vehicle list
- 【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】 Order from YUTOCOOL, we offer 12 Months warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. Every product must take inspected and tested multiple times before the shipment
- Racing Rail Fuel Plug for 03-07 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Fits 5.9L Cummins Common
- 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 Racing Rail Fuel Plug for Dodge Ram 2535Fits 5.9L Cummins Common
What To Look For Before Buying Best Injectors For 5.9 Cummins Common Rail
Before choosing a injectors for 5.9 cummins common rail, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one definitive guide to using injectors for 5.9 cummins guns. If you want something that will work with your cummins gun, you’ll want to go for a brand new type of injector called a “cupsilon” injector. If you’re using a stock cummins gun, you should try out an open-face injector first. These are little rifles that fit over the top of the barrel and hold onto the hand guard behind the gun’s handguard. They’re usually $60 to $100 options and can be found through online retailers such as Amazon. If you’re using a conversion kit or a later model 5.9 cummins gun, you’ll need a different type of injector. The best option is a spoon inhalation injector, which is called a “spoonizer” injector. These are little plastic tunnels that go down inside the barrel of your cummins gun and into the chamber where your ammunition is stored. They’re typically $10 to $50 options and can be found through online retailers such as Amazon. If you’re buying a new 5.9 cummins gun, it’s important to do some research on online retailers to
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do 5.9 Common Rail Injectors Last?
The life of a 5.9 common rail injector is typically around 10,000 miles.
Can Common Rail Injectors Be Rebuilt?
Yes, common rail injectors can be rebuilt. Just as importantly, the engines themselves need to be quoted in condition, which is typically done by aOT.
How Do I Know If My 5.9 Cummins Has A Bad Injector?
If your 5.9 Cummins has a bad injector, you should replace it as soon as possible to avoid any damage to the engine.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace Injectors On A 5.9 Cummins?
It costs about $100 to replace injectors on a 5.9 Cummins.
The best injectors for the 5.9 cummins common rail are those that are properly tune and properly evacuated. This is important because it prevents oils and other Bharara-related contaminants from reaching the engine control unit (ACK). Additionally, proper retirement timing and pressure relief are also important, as these can help to prevent pitting or other Class V body issue.