A Hilux suspension lift kit is a great way to improve the ride quality and off-road performance of your truck. A lift kit will raise the height of your truck’s suspension, giving you more ground clearance and better performance on rough terrain. There are many different lift kit options available, so be sure to choose the one that best suits your needs.
A Shortlist Of The Best Suspension Lift Kits Hilux
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Suspension Lift Kits Hilux People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Front suspension spacer lift up kits for Toyota Hilux Vigo 2004-2019.
- Superior Aluminum material and superb craftsmanship in production, stable in performance and reliable in safety.
- Improves the look of your vehicle, increases ground clearance, allows larger custom rims and tires, making your driving more comfortable.
- With full set front lift up kits, no modification or drilling required. The installation can be done in about 1-2 hours.
- Please note that the ratio of front lift spacer’s thickness and lift is not 1 to 1, due to the suspension geometry.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2003 - 2022 Toyota 4Runner (2WD 4WD). *Does NOT Fit 4Runner Limited Models w/ X-REAS Hydraulic Struts.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2.5 inch front suspension leveling lift. *Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 1-2 hour installation process*, you're ready to feature your new and improved ride! No special tools are required to mount these "bolt-on" spacers. *An alignment is recommended after installing any kit that alters strut geometry.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your truck and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
- Fits Chart: 2005-2021 Tacoma 2WD 4WD(6 lugs only) , 2003-2021 4Runner 2WD 4WD and 07-15 FJ Cruise 2WD 4WD, Not fit XREAS suspension
- Easy Installation: installed in 1-2 hours and no special tools needed, true 2" front lift standard, around 1.1 inch real thickness(you can go to asin:B07WR6MRSS if need 3" lift, More details in description)
- Premium Material: forged aircraft billet aluminum T6 treated. 10.9-12.9 Grade bolts, excellent resistance to corrosion by black anodized surface. Good looking on your truck and provide enough ground balance
- Contents: 2 x front strut spacers and components as pictured, instructions with Pro Shock-Proof box(packaging cushions inside)
- Brand Guarantee: 2 years warranty and feel free contact us with any problem, reply in 24 hours
- 【Note】Fit for 2005-2021 Tacoma 2WD 4WD (6 lugs only). The ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1 because of suspension geometry. The thickness of front kits is less than 3", but the leveling lift kits will raise the truck by 3". An alignment is needed after the install.
- 【Safety】Even in extreme riding conditions, the leveling kits also provide safe driving due to forged from aircraft-grade aluminum billet, 12.9 grade solid bolts. Powder coated black offers better corrosion resistance. Easy to install.
- 【Special Design For More Firm】The Cross Gusset Plate Locked design of the rear lift block, ensuring stronger support than others.
- 【Wider Application】The leaf springs U bolts is Longer than original bolts with 10.9 grades and 9/16 thread pitch, more suitable for higher blocks on tuner.
- 【Warranty】We offer ”30-DAY REFUND, 24-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT PARTS” service. If you have any question, please feel free contact us.
- Fit for 2003-2021 Toyota 4Runner 2WD 4WD; 2007 - 2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD 4WD. Does NOT fit 4Runner 2018+ TRD PRO Model or any Limited models with X-REAS hydraulic struts.
- The front lift spacers made of heavy duty carbon steel which stronger and durable ;All the lug bolts passed the SGS test,provide security
- The largest tires you can install is 35", but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation.If planning on running 35" tires on factory wheels, double check clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links.
- We offer "30-day refund, 12-month free replace parts "service.If you have any questions, be free to contact us.
- Give your truck an aggressive look and offers extra ground clearance to use larger tires/rims. Compatible with various crazy off-road model.
- Will Raise your truck 3" in the front and 2" in the rear
- Motofab Lifts are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then powdercoated black to match your factory suspension.
- Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Made In The USA with a Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with 2007-2018 Chevrolet & GM 1500 Pickups
- FITS: 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 4WD SR5 TRD (6 LUG MODELS ONLY - will NOT fit 5 lug models)
- CONTENTS: 3" Front Lift Strut Spacers, Differential Drop Kit, 2" Rear Tapered Lift Blocks, Extended U-Bolts and Hardware
- INSTALLATION: Bolt on kit. Comes with step by step instructions for the DIY backyard mechanic.
- Ships Same/Next Business day. 2-4 Day Delivery. Lifetime Warranty. Dedicated Customer Service. Call or message us with any questions!
- NOTES: Front Strut Spacers will generate 3" of Lift, it is NOT a 3" thick spacer. Please message us if you have any questions
- Compatiable with : Toyota 1990-2001 Land Cruiser 80, 1998-2007 Land Cruiser 100, 2007 - present Land Cruiser 200, 1989 - 1995 4Runner, 1988 - 1997 Hilux, 2000 - 2007 Sequoia
- Includes : 2 coil spacers
- Production : High-quality polyurethane product directly from an experienced manufacturer
- Express shipping via ups
- Guaranted long lifetime of the product thanks to ultra-high density polyurethane material made in France.Ability for easy off-road driving and driving on surfaces inaccessible for vehicles with standard suspension
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1999 - 2006 Toyota Tundra (2WD 4WD). *Does NOT Fit Rock Warrior or vehicles equipped with TRD suspension package.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Strut Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Tapered Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, (1x) Brake Proportioning Valve Relocation Bracket, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack & Microfiber Cleaning Towel
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 inch front and 2 inch rear suspension lift. *Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
- HIGH-QUALITY SUSPENSION LIFT KIT: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. After an easy 2-4 hour installation* process, you're ready to feature your new and improved ride! *An alignment is recommended after installing any kit that alters strut geometry.
- PREMIUM SUPREME SUSPENSIONS MICROFIBER TOWEL: Included a high quality 16" x 16" Supreme Suspensions Black Microfiber Towel with short fibers on one side and long fibers on the other side. Perfect for Job Cleanup, or Fine Detailing.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 - 2022 Toyota Tacoma (4WD Only). *Will NOT Fit 5-Lug Models. **Front Spacers are NOT compatible with TRD Off-Road Model.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Strut Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Tapered Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, (1x) Differential Drop Kit, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 Inch Front + 2 Inch Rear Suspension Lift. This Kit Includes 4x U-Bolts: 9/16" Threads, 10" Long x 2.5" Wide.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours without the need for special tools. Please note that front strut spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio; it is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Our New US Patent Pending 3-Bend Single Weld Rear Lift Blocks are designed with Build-In Taper to help correct pinion angle and maintain stock ride quality.
How To Choose The Best Suspension Lift Kits Hilux
Before choosing a suspension lift kits hilux, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking for a Horses and Traffic safetybridge model, the Hilux is the best option. They’re both designed to move people and goods quickly and easily, and are able to do so with ease due to their suspension lift kits. The Hilux can be equipped with a variety of devices to help move objects quickly and easily.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Toyota Hilux?
The Hilux truck auto parts store costs were$8 lost on each trip to the store.
How Can I Improve My Hilux Suspension?
There are many things you can do to improve your Hilux suspension. The most important thing is to try and see how you can improve your suspension every time you drive it. You can also try and use a different wheel, or both your hands to hold the wheel as you drive.
How Do I Raise My Toyota Hilux?
If you are looking for tips on how to raise your Toyota Hilux, you may be wondering how you can do so. In this article, you will find five simple steps that will help you raise your Toyota Hilux.
How High Can You Lift Hilux?
You can lift the truck up to a certain height with no problems, but be careful not to weight down on the pulls Wheel and fall off the bike.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best suspension lift kits for your Hilux will vary depending on your individual vehicle. However, some of the most popular suspension lift kits for Hilux include the Samara kit, from Braunschweig Group; the Winkelmeier & Wittchen kit, both from Kiesel & Kiese Co. Ltd.; and the Wirths kit, all from The Wirth Group.